Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://zotapay.com (“our site”).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
https://zotapay.com/ is a site operated by Zotapay (“We”).
To contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms AND CONDITIONS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other terms that may apply to you
These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- If you are a business and purchase services from us, an additional agreement will apply to the provision of those services based on an agreement to be signed with Us.
- We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- We may transfer OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights.
- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
If you use any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorize, or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorizing, or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor, or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at and analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends, and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of the Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
- Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- You may only use our site for legitimate business purposes.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in your commercial engagement with Us.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue.
- business interruption.
- loss of anticipated savings.
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1993. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms and conditions, their subject matter, and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Singaporean law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.