Zotapay is a corporate entity registered in Singapore offering innovative payment services in various international destinations for international clients.
Zotapay owns and operates the internet domain www.zotapay.eu, hosted by GoDaddy Inc. ([email protected])
Our Commitment to You
At Zotapay, we treat all individual visitors that enter our corporate website www.zotapay.eu, as well as all private individuals that represent our corporate clients and all our private individual clients as Data subjects in the sense of the Applicable law. Zotapay fulfills the role of the Data Controller and/or joint controller (suitability) with regard to all personal data, which relates to all individual visitors that enter our corporate website, as well as to all individual persons that represent our corporate clients (i.e., representative/s, local management, and Universal Beneficial Owner/s).
Zotapay has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This DPO remains independent within our corporate structure and has a direct connection to the top-level management at Zotapay by submission of electronic correspondence to [email protected] You can get in touch with our DPO and submit your request regarding your personal information.
We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information and data. By entrusting us with your information and data, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keeping such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your information and data.
What Data do we at Zotapay collect?
Zotapay collects personal information from the chat function on our corporate website, www.zotapay.eu, by the IT infrastructure of our corporate website provided by our website’s server host, via the use of our contact form in the ‘contact us’ section of our corporate website by individual visitors of our website and during the course of rendering our services to our clients. This information collected includes, but is not limited to the following data:
From corporate clients:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate of shareholders
- Certificate of registered address
- Resolution of Directors
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of good standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Audited financial statements
- Copies of Licenses granted to the corporate entity
- Information on corporate bank account numbers
- Set of contact data of the corporate entity
- Set of contact data of employees and/or local management and/or Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO)
- Company’s structure chart (if relevant)
- UBO’s Source of Wealth and Source of Funds
From individuals representing a corporate client:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of ID card
- Proof of physical address of an individual
- Information and documents related to an individual’s profession and /or employment
- Criminal record of an individual
- Documents on the financial status of an individual (e.g., non-bankruptcy certificate)
- Professional certificates of an individual’s professional background
- Documents regarding the educational background of an individual
- Documents related to the origin of the wealth of an individual
- Contact telephone number(s) related to an individual
- Electronic mail address associated with an individual
What is your personal data used for?
Log Data, which is collected via our IT infrastructure for our corporate website, www.zotapay.com, and which includes the IP (Internet Protocol) address and geographical location, as well as the internet access service provider of an individual visitor, information of the type of computer or telecommunication device used to enter our corporate website, information on the data accessed, the duration and frequency of sessions and the page visit history is used for internal statistical purpose only and neither retained nor disclosed to any third party.
Contact data, including an individual’s name, surname, electronic mail address, and any other personal information communicated to Zotapay via our chat function on our corporate website, as well as via the contact form in the ‘contact-us’-section of our corporate website, is used only for establishing a proper communication channel with the specific data subject. This data is stored and retained in accordance with the applicable legislation and is neither disclosed to any third party nor access by any unauthorized personnel or third party.
All data collected by Zotapay, which relate to our prospective and/or existing clients (including individuals as well as representative/s, UBO/s, and/or local management of corporate clients) is used for rendering our services to our clients.
Personal data related to a specific individual data subject is used to send commercial and non-commercial notifications of Zotapay to that data subject.
How is your personal data stored and/or retained?
Zotapay will only uses store, process, and handle the client’s Personal Information and Data, in accordance with the Applicable law.
This means we retain hard copies of personal data related to individual persons (individual visitors of our corporate website, private clients, and/or representative/s or UBO/s of corporate clients) in protected storage facilities, to which unauthorized persons do not have any access.
We retain electronic soft copies of personal data related to individual persons (individual visitors of our corporate website, private clients, and/or representative/s or UBO/s of corporate clients) in protected and encrypted IT facilities, free from unauthorized access.
In all communication in which individuals share their personal data with Zotapay, the communication channel is protected by an SSL secure log protocol technology.
Your Rights to your data
In line with the provisions and requirements of the Applicable law on the protection of personal data, you retain the following rights to your personal data:
- You remain the right to have corrections, rectifications, and refreshments to your personal data.
- You remain the right to have your personal data deleted partly or completely.
- You retain the right to obtain information on the use and purpose of processing your personal data.
- You remain the right to limit the purpose for processing and use of your personal data. However, this may have an effect on the accessibility of our regulated financial services rendered to you. You can refer to our DPO and/or our Compliance Department for further clarifications on this.
- You remain the right to opt-out from commercial and non-commercial newsletters and notifications from Zotapay by notification to our DPO accordingly.
- You remain the right to have all personal data, which is related to you and which is or had been collected during your visit and use of our corporate website and during your correspondence with Zotapay, transferred to another Data Controller nominated by you.
- You remain the right to withdraw your previously given explicit consent with regards to the collection, use, and processing of your personal data at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer via electronic mail services to [email protected]
You can submit your request to make use of the above rights to your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) through electronic mail services to [email protected]
We will not without your consent disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or others, which you have provided to Zotapay.
The rendering of our services to our company’s perspective and/or existing clients requires the disclosure of personal data related to our prospective and/or existing clients to third parties. These third parties are external service providers, which are legally and economically independent from Zotapay and have third-party agreements in place with Zotapay, whereas all of our subcontractors and/or external service partners are bound to our standard on Data Protection. Prior to processing personal data related to our clients, Zotapay will inform the specific client about that use and asks for the explicit consent of that person accordingly.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Site Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, your personal data is permitted to be disclosed to public bodies only in cases where the disclosure concerns matters of national and/or international security, the prevention or investigation of criminal activities, law enforcement, where the public interest is given, a juridical proceeding against the person, to which the personal data is related is pending or had been initiated or completed before and/or the personal security of the individual to which the personal data is related.
If you click on one of the social media links on Zotapay’s Website or otherwise interact with Zotapay’s social media pages such of third parties, Zotapay and the relevant social media platform may receive information relating to such interaction and may share your personal data in connection with this purpose, such as certain Behavioral Data and Technical Data.
If you feel your personal data has been infringed by Zotapay, please get in touch with our DPO at [email protected]
Our corporate website www.zotapay.eu is using cookies. A cookie is a text file in the format .txt, which the host server of our corporate website sends to the browser application that an individual visitor of our corporate website is using when entering our corporate website. It is stored locally on the hard drive of the computer or telecommunication device used by the individual visitor of our corporate website when entering our corporate website. The data written into this file includes information on the IP address (Internet Protocol), the internet access service provider, the duration and frequency of page visit sessions within our corporate website, data which was viewed or downloaded, the type of computer or telecommunication device used by the individual visitor of our corporate website as well as the geographical location of the individual visitor of our corporate website.
The data collected is read out from the cookie file and retained on the website server/host in electronic form. The purpose of collecting this data is to identify a specific individual visitor after entering our corporate website. This data related to the individual visitor of our corporate website may be used by Zotapay for internal statistical and analytical purposes only.
You can deactivate the use of cookie files by effecting the modifications in the system settings of the browser application you use for entering our corporate website. Please refer to the help documents and/or technical support for the browser application used for entering our corporate website accordingly. By selecting to empty the cache folder of your browser application and by deleting the browser history, cookie files can be deleted completely or partly.
[Last updated on January 03, 2023]